Strollers are available for toddlers up to 30 months.
For reservation, please contact the information desk before your visit. [+82 (0) 31 201 8571~2]
Nam June Paik Art Center provides convenient facilities such as..
a library (1F, to be open in March 2011),
a cloak room (1F, next to the Information Desk in the lobby),
an education room/Green Room (B1),
a seminar room (2F)
a cafeteria (1F),
an art store (2F, in the exhibition hall).
* All bags bigger than A4 size must be checked in.
We recommend you to visit the art center and buy a copy.
In case it is not possible to visit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There is an additional shipping cost.
Most of NJP Art Center’s performance programs, events, workshops and seminars are open to the public. So in case there is no notification for reservation, you don’t need to make any reservation to participate in these events.
* But, reservation is required for free shuttles in case of certain events.
* NJP Art Center’s Education Programs are only on reservation.
* It happens on very rare occasions that a program’s schedule changes after you received a newsletter. So we recommend to check our latest notice on our website before your visit.
* For reservations and informations : email@example.com
- Mon.-Sun. : 10am-7pm (*extension till 8pm)
- Closed on : every 2nd & 4th Monday of the month
- Last admission is one hour before closing.
- Adults: 4,000 won
- Students: 2,000 won
- Under 6 : Free
- Over 66 : Free
- Disabled Person : Free
- 50% discount for inhabitants of Gyeonggi Province and groups of 20 or more adults (Excluding students),
* Please refer to the ‘MAP’ page for further information and more details.
* The parking is free, but as parking space is limited, we recommend you use public transportation.
Photography and video filming are not normally allowed inside the art center and exhibition halls for the protection of art works and comfortable viewing environment. In the case of press coverage or other purposes, specific filming plan should be presented for the permission to be granted.
On weekends and holidays, group visits are not accepted for the convenience of general viewers.
* For reservations : firstname.lastname@example.org